SalesHood - Sales Enablement Platform
Compelling Reasons to Act Now
We’ve proven that uncovering (or co-creating) compelling events closes deals faster. There is a lot more work to be done to coach our sales teams to drive more urgency and action.
Just Released: Compelling Reason to Act Now
We’ve just released more sales coaching tools in SalesHood to help sales teams uncover, create, and/or communicate Compelling Reasons To Act Now.
Steps to Coaching Success:
- Review the new Compelling Reason To Act Now coaching huddle.
- Change behavior by having reps practice writing executive “power” emails summarizing challenges, vision and next steps for real deals.
- Share what lessons learned from coaching videos.
- Do the coaching as a team. Make sure everyone does the pre-work.
- Schedule it. Customize team notes to explain why this is important, right now.
Tip: Use email subject lines to highlight customer’s compelling reason to act now.
Writing action-oriented notes after every customer meeting with economic buyers and/or champions highlighting the “Compelling Reason To Act “Now in is an art that accelerates deals and gets reps hitting quota faster.
Dive into SalesHood to learn more. You’re only 60 minutes away from bringing these proven sales coaching tips to every rep and every deal.
How quickly do you want to get your get your reps closing more deals faster?
Elay Cohen is the author of SalesHood: How Winning Sales Managers Inspire Sales Teams to Succeed and the co-founder of SalesHood, a SaaS sales enablement platform and community for sales professionals. Elay is the former Senior Vice President of Sales Productivity at Salesforce. Recognized as the company's "2011 Top Executive", and credited for creating and executing all of Salesforce's sales productivity programs that accelerated its growth from $300M to $3B+ in revenue. The sales training and sales support innovations delivered over these years by Elay and his team to thousands of sales reps resulted in unprecedented hypergrowth. He also created the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) category.
- Tips To Get Ready For Territory Reviews July 1, 2019
- Checklist To Prepare Your Executive Before Sales Calls June 23, 2019
- How to Win Your Employees' Trust June 6, 2019
- Tips To Staff Sales Enablement Teams April 22, 2019
- The Whiteboard Challenge: ServiceMax’s Own March Madness April 8, 2019
Based on my experience leading Sales Productivity at Salesforce, accelerating revenue from $300M to $3B, we’ve packaged our proven methodology into SalesHood, helping client after client achieve record breaking revenue growth.