SalesHood - Sales Enablement Platform
Elay Cohen is the author of SalesHood: How Winning Sales Managers Inspire Sales Teams to Succeed and the co-founder of SalesHood, a SaaS sales enablement platform and community for sales professionals. Elay is the former Senior Vice President of Sales Productivity at Salesforce. Recognized as the company's "2011 Top Executive", and credited for creating and executing all of Salesforce's sales productivity programs that accelerated its growth from $300M to $3B+ in revenue. The sales training and sales support innovations delivered over these years by Elay and his team to thousands of sales reps resulted in unprecedented hypergrowth. He also created the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) category.
- Tips To Staff Sales Enablement Teams April 22, 2019
- The Whiteboard Challenge: ServiceMax’s Own March Madness April 8, 2019
- Delivering Compelling Technology Sales Demonstrations February 24, 2019
- Eight Proven Ways To Increase Salesforce Adoption January 27, 2019
- Account Collaboration and Strategic Account Planning With Video November 25, 2018
Based on my experience leading Sales Productivity at Salesforce, accelerating revenue from $300M to $3B, we’ve packaged our proven methodology into SalesHood, helping client after client achieve record breaking revenue growth.