< Return to Job Openings
Product Manager – Integrations
SalesHood’s all-in-one Sales Enablement Platform is purpose-built to improve sales effectiveness and proven to improve sales efficiency. With SalesHood, companies enable their go-to-market teams smarter and faster. SalesHood cracked the code to build high performing teams by providing sales enablement software, sales training content, and consulting services together to quickly solve revenue problems. Companies like Activtrak, Copado, Omada Health, Planview, Sage, Trinet, and Yext use SalesHood to realize fast revenue outcomes.
In this position, you will report to the VP of Product and own the end-to-end customer experience for the API and integrations functionality within the SalesHood platform. You will be responsible for enabling our customers to easily connect SalesHood to other systems in their technology stack and supporting unique workflow integrations that drive partner relationships. You will become an expert in how revenue teams best leverage an all-in-one enablement platform. Using your customer knowledge and data from how our users leverage the platform today you will solve critical business objectives and contribute to the success of our customers and the organization.
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of technical product management experience, ideally in learning management, business intelligence, or other sales and marketing-related categories
- You have an above-average level of technical knowledge regarding API connectivity
- You take a customer-centric approach to problem-solving
- You are equally adept at working inwardly with engineering and designers as you are at partnering with customers to understand their needs
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and go above and beyond to articulate the problems you are addressing and the decisions you make
- You have excellent project management skills and deliver work on time
- You believe in making data-driven product decisions with measurable results
What You’ll Work On
- Become an expert in the problems that our customers have and work directly with leadership to define a roadmap to address them
- Work with product leadership and design teams to define a scalable user-friendly integration experience for our customers
- Define and test rapid prototypes with customers that solve critical business problems
- Collaborate with design and engineering to translate your roadmap into clearly written requirements and well thought out designs
- Maintain and expand a well-documented API used by internal and external teams to support integrations
- Prioritize and deliver integrations that deliver value to our customers and meet business objectives
- Work with engineering throughout the sprint to ensure the delivery of high-quality features and products
- Communicate roadmap and train the organization on upcoming releases
- Coordinate with CX and Marketing to launch new features, monitor their adoption, and iterate on customer feedback and data insights
To apply for this role, submit your resume here.