- Increased Sales
- Reduced Discounting
- Increased Average Deal Size
- New Reps Close Their First Deal Faster
- Experienced Reps Shorten Their Sales Cycle
- Best Practice Sharing
- Fast Results with Proven ROI
SalesHood - Sales Enablement Platform
For the first time, the renowned Selling Through Curiosity™program is being made available in a live virtual program exclusively for the SalesHood community. Selling Through Curiosity™ is a program that has been delivered by Barry Rhein & Associates to tens of thousands of people from numerous companies worldwide like HP, Salesforce, DocuSign and in Stanford University’s MBA Program. The program teaches simple, easy-to-use selling techniques that are agnostic to all methodologies.
During the program, participants will practice (and then practice again) basic and advanced selling techniques in a fun and engaging way. For over 30 years, the program has asked participants, “How do your skill sets compare to those of the world’s most successful salespeople?”
We have cracked the code on obtaining measurable selling results without travel. This program uses Zoom video breakout rooms to facilitate the team role-play exercises. The program is taught in five 4-hour sessions. There will be a combination of pre-work and live practice sessions.
FIVE LIVE VIRTUAL SESSIONS
ONE YEAR OF ACCESS TO
TWO REINFORCEMENT LIVE
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Through each stage of the sale, you will gain skills to achieve additional benefits for you and your company:
- Prospecting – set more appointments at higher levels with new and existing customers.
- Discovery/Qualification – asking the right questions to identify true customer pain and understand the complete decision making process.
- Customization – sell value by mapping your solution to the customer’s priorities thus mitigating having to be the lowest price.
- Objection Handling and Closing – ask all the hard questions with confidence.
- Negotiating – give less and get more.
- Relationship Building – build profound relationships in days/weeks vs. months/years
- SESSION 1 August 6th | 8:00AM to 12:00PM PST
- SESSION 2 August 8th | 8:00AM to 12:00PM PST
- SESSION 3 August 13th | 8:00AM to 12:00PM PST
- SESSION 4 August 20th | 8:00AM to 12:00PM PST
- SESSION 5 August 27th | 8:00AM to 12:00PM PST