Location: San Francisco
We’re a SaaS technology startup based in San Francisco. SalesHood is founded by experienced Silicon Valley executives with proven track records in building revenue generating businesses. We help companies grow revenue faster by simplifying and automating sales productivity with next generation sales collaboration, content sharing, training and onboarding. We’re creating a new market category and growing fast. For over three years, we’ve been delivering revenue results and transforming how our customers, Alteryx, Apttus, Docusign, Domo, FinancialForce, InsideSales, Intacct, Telogis and Zuora (to name a few) improve time to ramp and time to revenue.
Here’s an awesome opportunity for a product manager wanting a life changing startup experience. Our product manager will gather and communicate market requirements related to sales productivity. You’ll partner with customers to uncover new problems to solve. You’ll partner with customer success, sales and engineering to innovate and deliver ongoing product improvements. Our Product Manager will establish a product roadmap and prioritize features and execute the vision.
- Gather market needs, use cases, personas and product requirements.
- Help define the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Ability to take customer insights and turn them into product features.
- Work closely with our sales team.
- Work closely with our engineering team.
- Business, MBA and/or relevant graduate
- 2 to 5 years working experience in SaaS B2B technology
- Experience working in sales, sales support, or sales enablement
- Business process and project management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and collaboration skills
- Results oriented, high energy, and self-motivated
How to Apply:
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org